Mid-Market Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with surveys, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You’ll Do:
Birdeye, a next-generation business reputation and customer experience platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers, is looking for a rockstar Mid-Market Account Executive. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in sales, this is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.
The market opportunity for Reputation Management and Customer Experience software is roughly $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally. To put this opportunity in perspective - there is not a single business in the US (or globally) that could not use our software. You cannot say that about other types of point solutions. We need winners that will help our company grow, exceed goals and expectations, and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
- Drive sales growth by finding and closing business in our Mid-market Segment defined as a business with more than 50 locations nationally
- Close complex deals involving multiple CxO decision-makers and stakeholders
- Working with your team to build custom presentations/demonstrations of our product for prospective clients
- Running effective Proof of Concept campaigns to prove BirdEye value
- Reporting on sales activity and metrics in our CRM
- Managing the full sales cycle in a team selling environment
- Work closely with Product and Customer care teams
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and have the ability to accurately forecast
- Work hard, play hard. We need to have fun as we succeed
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor
- Experience selling to CMO, CXO, Digital Marketers or Heads of Social Media
- Outbound prospecting experience is a must!
- Have demonstrated a steep trajectory of success in previous sales roles
- Previous success prospecting, engaging and acquiring a new business with mid-market sized companies
- Social Selling experience preferred
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online demonstrations and face to face meetings
- Extroverted, optimistic problem solver with a vibrant and energetic attitude
- You initiate action and are assertive
- Ability to use Google to research leads and prospects to build pipeline
- You are resourceful and consistent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Report track and manage sales activity in the CRM
- Bachelor’s degree plus continued training and education preferred
Why You’ll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options are available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses.