Mid-Market Account Executive
Are you our “TYPE”?
Named "One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design'' by Fast Company, Monotype brings brands to life through the type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.com .
This role will be responsible for qualifying, developing, and closing new businesses by phone. The Mid-Market, Account Executive has responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Monotype’s type, technology, and expertise.
Leads result from account lists provided by your manager, direct customer requests for trial, demo or quote; marketing qualification based on lead scoring process; or others identified through marketing programs and/or prospect’s behavior. This individual will have responsibility for a set of personal goals that include revenue targets and pipeline targets.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Outbound prospecting to build a pipeline to achieve assigned monthly quota
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, phone, and business development team
- Review, contact and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Thoroughly research and create account plans for all assigned accounts
- Generate sales by phone for defined new customer segments, from initial contact to the signed agreement
- Work with sales managers and sales enablement to stay well versed in Monotype’s products
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and records of interactions
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 2-3 years of direct Inside Sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Solid problem identification and objection resolution ability
- Ability to engage customers and build strong relationships
- Solid listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with high energy and drive to succeed
- Experience with customer relationship management software and knowledge of marketing automation software
What’s In It For You
- Extensive development and training offerings.
- Highly engaged Events Committee to keep work enjoyable.
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Flexible work arrangements and unlimited vacation and sick time.
- Generous 401k match to save for your future, and so much more!
Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time R0002282
No other company does as much with type as Monotype. Our library is home to many of the most celebrated and influential typefaces of our time. And we've developed the technologies that bring type to the screen for millions of consumer products and user interfaces worldwide. Wherever you see type, both now and in the future, there's a good chance we're behind it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create brands that matter with type, technology and expertise.