Partner Solution Engineer (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Copado powers the world’s largest digital transformations through a fusion of cloud-native DevOps and end-to-end test automation. From Coca-Cola to Dropbox to Toyota, 200+ innovative brands leverage our low-code platform to unleash the full power of Salesforce and SaaS clouds. Copado is on a mission to make release days obsolete by helping development teams drive 307% ROI, 20x faster deployments, and 78% fewer production failures.
Brief Summary of role:
Copado is looking for two Partner Solution Engineers to provide technical leadership and guidance to our partner ecosystem and accelerate their knowledge, solution design and integrations with Copado. This role is responsible for managing all technical partner activities with select consulting partners and will work closely with Copado’s Partner Alliances Managers to create comprehensive technical business plans for the partnerships, including identifying, incubating, and bringing to market product integrations/plugins and/or service/solution offerings based on Copado. This individual is also responsible for enabling key technology partners on Copado, supporting technology integrations, and the certification of 3rd party plugins.
We are looking for two Partner Solutions Engineers - one to support our Eastern US Partners, and one for our Partners in the West.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help technology and consulting partners to rapidly build integrations and plugins
- Work with Product, Enablement, Support, and Partner Go To Market teams to establish best practices, certification guidelines, and the overall process to both support/enable our technology partners as well as enforce the highest quality of integrations and plugins for Copado users
- Work closely with partners to define the technical strategy for their plug-ins, integrations, and joint solutions.
- Support Copado Partners in determining the right integration pathway for a prospect or user - plugin, partner solution, or custom integration and develop self-serve enablement content
- Partner Enablement: Collaboratively develop the mechanism for partners to access tools, demo environments, etc. - training, demo narratives, FAQs)
- Educate the Copado sales team on Copado certified Partner plugins and Go-To-Market solutions
- Advocate for the needs of prospects & users across established integration patterns and in prioritizing the roadmap for new integrations with Product Development
- Become a technical expert on top Technology Platforms (Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, Oracle) and the integration pathways with Copado
- Engage with Chief Technical Officers, engineering leads, and other technical leads at key partners to share technology roadmaps and demonstrate the latest innovations, defining a path to expanding partnerships further
- Influence product direction and priorities
- Solution presentations and demonstrations, including technology-related inquiries
- Solution Workshops and Proofs of Concept (POC)
- Solution Design Validation
- Marketing Event Support
- Assist in strategy and building partner relationships
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years relevant business and technology experience
- Ability to lead technical presentations and engage the audience
- Familiarity with Salesforce and applications that are built on the platform
- Demonstrated proficiency in business application design and technology stacks like SAP, ServiceNow, or Oracle
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in technology (or similar) or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel to industry events and onsite customer meetings
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Copado
- Technical experience with building solutions on the Salesforce platform
- DevOps experience in the Salesforce space or with other technology stacks
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales Engineering
- Experience with implementing Salesforce and/or Salesforce Certification(s)
- Experience with the SDLC and Release Management
- Prior experience with data integration projects and data privacy requirements
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Copado is an end to end native DevOps solution that unites Admins, Architects and Developers on one platform.