Updox - Healthcare Solution Consultant (Remote)
Updox is seeking a Healthcare Solution Consultant. Part business analyst, part technologist, part salesperson, the Solution Consultant works closely with the business development and implementation teams to understand business and technical requirements and then craft and communicate solution strategies.
You possess a strong consulting or product management background and are highly knowledgeable in software implementation and integration. You have a background in healthcare information technology. You enjoy being part of the sales process as much as you enjoy solving a technical challenge. You are an exceptional communicator, able to build trust and deep relationships with internal teams and external customers.
Updox, an EverCommerce company, provides next-generation virtual care, patient engagement and office productivity solutions that enable practices to reduce costs and drive revenue. Based on the increasing demand for solutions that seamlessly work together to improve practice efficiency and provide an engaging patient experience, Updox has continuously brought new functionality to market. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is diverse and inclusive—with equal opportunities for everyone. From employee recruitment to personal development, we are building a team that encourages all who step into our office, to be their authentic selves.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
Updox is located in the heart of Dublin, Ohio at Bridge Park just above Pins and 16-bit Bar and Arcade. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with lots of sunshine and a talented team who are passionate about what we do and enjoy taking care of our customers. This role can be based anywhere in the United States as long as you are near a major U.S. airport, as this role will require 25-40% travel post-pandemic. You must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship in order to qualify for this role.
This position is responsible for driving the technology evaluation stage of the customer buying process, working in conjunction with the business development team as a key technical advisor, product advocate and solution architect. The Solution consultant will assist the business development team in meeting revenue goals by analyzing partner business and technical requirements, defining and documenting our proposed solutions from both a business and technical perspective, answering RFP/RFI's, preparing and delivering solution-based product demonstrations, attending trade shows, and managing proof of concept projects.
- Working closely with other members of the business development team and prospective partners to understand both business and technical requirements.
- Define, document, and communicate Updox solutions via presentations, business proposals, product demonstrations and proofs of concept.
- Articulate the strategy, technical approach and business justification of proposed solutions using strong presentation skills that focus on value.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, services, marketing, and support teams to provide input and share experiences.
- Earn customer and partner trust through technical and functional expertise.
- Collaborate and negotiate in the context of achieving shared objectives.
Experience And Skills We Are Seeking
- 5+ years in an Implementation Consulting or Product Management discipline in a Software environment
- 3+ years in Healthcare Information Technology, with a solid understanding of healthcare business workflows
- Exceptional verbal and written communication capabilities, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business/functional and highly technical individuals
- Familiarity and fluency with a broad range of healthcare IT applications (e.g. EHR, practice management, patient engagement, population health) and health application integration/interoperability standards and approaches
- Proficiency with personal and project productivity tools including MS Office, MS Project
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Solid “techno-functional” ability to work hands-on with technology and demonstrate our product, as well as understand and communicate business objectives
- Ability to adjust approach and communication style based on personalities and goals of customers/stakeholders
- Ability to present effectively, command attention, explain proposed solutions, and answer detailed questions from a variety of stakeholders
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to work remotely
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Simplifying the business of healthcare