Sales Development Representative (Remote)
**This is a remote role**
The Sales Development Representative will be on a small team of eager sales professionals dedicated to delivering our message to the healthcare industry. Loyal utilizes the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with health system executives. The Sales Development Representative will be extremely driven, self-motivated, and passionate about winning and having a direct impact on growing Loyal.
Our sales team is responsible for growing the business through customer acquisition. It is our job to partner with innovative, progressive health systems to help improve their entire digital patient experience. The sales team works hand in hand with our marketing, client success, product, and engineering teams to provide value and expertise to all of our partners. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated sales executives to uncover and close new business opportunities. You must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, persistence, and be relationship-oriented.
- Research and create target prospecting lists using tools such as Google and LinkedIn.
- Outreach to prospects using a mix of calls, emails, and other communication mediums.
- Create a great first impression to prospects with a friendly and professional attitude, compelling message, and consistent follow-up.
- Educate and develop prospects into qualified opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed accounts, contacts, opportunities, and sales activities in our CRM and sales engagement platform.
- Gain a solid understanding of the healthcare industry and become a trusted advisor on the ever-evolving trend of consumerism.
- 3+ years sales development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and sales engagement technologies preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred.
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptably preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Healthcare's Leading Multi Experience Platform & AI Conversation Engine