Sales Development Representative
LeanData is the leading provider of go-to-market operations solutions powering the modern revenue engine. Standing at the center of Salesforce CRM, LeanData’s family of solutions orchestrate and automate the go-to-market process enabling B2B companies to increase speed-to-revenue and improve the buyer experience.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be joining a fast-paced, growing and supportive team. You’ll be collaborating with Demand Generation to uncover and create new opportunities. You’ll then communicate our value proposition to decision-makers and influencers to land new business.
You’ll be considered for promotion to an Account Executive position 12 to 18 months after your appointment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email, as well as responding to all inbound leads
- Procuring and qualifying leads for Account Executives
- Using the Salesforce CRM to record leads working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Recommending process enhancements for more targeted demand generation efforts and improved selling techniques
- Representing the LeanData brand with integrity and teamwork in all written and oral communication
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong desire to develop a career in Sales as evidenced by work experience or extracurricular activities
- Consistent record of achieving measurable goals in previous roles
- Strong business insight and curiosity about the prospect's business
Bonus Points If You Have
- Outbound sales experience
- Degree in business
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LeanData helps companies improve the buyer experience, accelerate time-to-revenue and increase operational alignment.