Enterprise Account Executive
Why it’s worth it:
Are you passionate about sales, addressing pain points for your customers, and driving revenue for the business? Pursuing a career at ReliaQuest will allow you to do just that as well as be recognized as a cybersecurity thought leader. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be providing a solution that is disrupting the IT Security market we know today and making lasting impacts to the enterprise. Along with helping our customers, this role has helped ReliaQuest grow over 50% year over year, promote from within consistently, and expand globally at an exponential rate. Additionally, you will have the chance to participate in a Sales Mentor program to further develop leadership skills that drive future personal growth. Through this career move, you will build lasting relationships with customers, drive the success of your region, and shape the future of ReliaQuest as a whole.
The everyday hustle:
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting strategy within a geographic market.
- Cultivate and maintain executive-level relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Leverage knowledge of RQ’s platform to educate prospects and partners on our value and their ROI.
- Identify and execute on a detailed and precise sales pipeline/forecast.
- Actively utilize the CRM to accurately track prospects and open opportunities.
- Drive opportunities to close and generate revenue for the company.
- Serve as an active thought leader within the industry, both internally and externally.
- Establish our brand in various localities through meetups, field marketing events, and other creative experiences.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners while supporting their portfolios and responsibilities.
- Ensure a culture of accountability, adaptability, helpfulness, and focus to better support our customers, partners, and fellow team members.
Do you have what it takes?
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or higher education preferred.
- Experience presenting and engaging with audiences ranging from the End-User to C-Level Executives.
- Experience consulting with customers to understand their unique and specific pain points and help produce a compelling business case to solve them.
- Experience in technology sales with the ability to learn/apply complex technical concepts.
- Willingness to travel 40%+.
- Ability to drive results while working from home.
What makes you uncommon?
- Cyber security experience.
- B2B SaaS Sales experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make Security Possible