Location: Raleigh-Durham and surroundings areas (fully remote)
HireVue is a high-volume SaaS application hosted in the public cloud. Our long list of customers have widely varied ways of using our system. We're looking for a Solutions Engineer that can work with customers, think on their feet, and dig into system issues to enable the success of customers and internal stakeholders alike.
An effective Solutions Engineer will need to comprehensively understand our products and capabilities, becoming expert in our platform's capabilities. A Solutions Engineer must troubleshoot and fix issues whether configuration, code, or data that impact customer success. You will encounter a mix of both customer-facing and technical challenges on a daily basis.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be part of a special team of highly skilled and dynamic people. You will partner with our Customer Success, Sales, Professional Services, and Engineering teams to identify and deliver technical solutions that improve our business and our customers' success. We are seeking someone who enjoys unique technical challenges and at the same time is passionate about customer experience & team productivity.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with internal teams to service and deliver technical solutions
- Guide customers during onboarding, custom integrations, and system usage
- Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of HireVue's products
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert for customers
- Build & implement tools for support teams to solve customer problems
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to influence new product features and functionality based on customer feedback
- Identify and address/fix platform issues impacting customers
Key Technologies (not limited to):
- MySQL, PostgreSQL Databases
- REST API's
- Public Cloud, especially AWS
- Application Configuration
● Strong ability to extend your core engineering skills and learn new
applications and technologies
● Strong technical, creative and troubleshooting skills
● Excellent coordination and organization abilities, along with verbal and
written communication skills
● Direct customer-facing communication and management
● Bonus: HCM/ATS enterprise applications experience
Note: This is a fully remote position, and while we are looking to grow our team in the Raleigh-Durham area, we are open to candidates who reside anywhere in the United States.
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption | 401K match
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
*For this position, HireVue is not able to sponsor employees requiring a work visa at this time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- customer engineer
- solution engineer
- technical solutions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HireVue is where hiring happens - transforming the way organizations discover, engage, and hire the best talent.