Sales Development Representative
Onit is looking for a motivated, intelligent and driven professional to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a critical role in the company’s success by developing the top of the sales funnel. Your responsibility will be to generate new business leads and work directly with the Account Executive team to develop Onit’s new sales and customer pipeline, gathering continuous insights from customer conversations to continue to refine our sales potential and collateral.
You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. This is a challenging, exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking capabilities, and ability to remain focused and follow through on plans. We fully support our best SDRs to become leaders in the sales development team, progress into Account Executive roles, or into marketing and other various positions.
Location: We are open to consider this to be a 100% remote/work from home position.
- Research, identify, and prospect for new clients
- Build relationships with legal professionals (General Counsel, Legal Operations, etc) in all industries in order to generate meetings.
- Qualify prospects with a mixture of phone, email, and other forms of outreach
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects, and effectively communicate how SimpleLegal can address
- those issues.
- Manage the full pre-sales cycle, from initial research to outreach and first meeting.
- Rapidly learn how to model a wide range of use cases across different industries.
- Ruthlessly prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently.
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication.
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities by educating and nurturing them
- Think critically about sales data and patterns and recommend new, scalable outreach strategies.
- Use our sales stack to optimize your outreach flow, including Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg, Everstring, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Leadfeeder.
- Meet and/or exceed Sales Development goals for meetings set, activity, and opportunities added to the funnel
- 1+ years of professional experience, incorporating both customer-facing experiences and strategic thinking
- Exceptional prospect relationship management skills: communication, empathy, integrity, and genuine curiosity about people, with excellent listening
- Strong storytelling skills, regardless of context - you feel comfortable pitching Onit to just about anyone, anywhere.
- Self-starter. You are adaptable and thrive in ambiguous or rapidly changing situations where you can think on your feet.
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone.
- Detail-oriented and organized approach with excellent time management skills. The ability to prioritize between many competing interests is essential.
- Ability to recognize and leverage the organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles inherent in companies of any size or industry.
- Learn quickly, with the ability to pick up new workflows from new industries on the fly.
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry.
We're looking more for enthusiasm and a willingness to learn over specific experience. Ideally, you should have some experience selling something or providing customer support. Experience in a B2B software environment is a plus, but not required. A college degree is helpful because it shows us that you can set a goal and achieve it.
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commission paid on a monthly basis
- Comprehensive health care coverage (vision, medical, dental)
Contact the job poster
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global leader of enterprise workflow solutions for legal, compliance, sales, procurement, IT, HR, and finance.