Sales Development Representative - Clinical Site Adoption
Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
We are growing our sales team with Sales Development Representatives who bring a proven record of success in building pipelines and generating sales opportunities. Our SDRs are responsible for prospecting and qualifying prospects through market research, high-level conversations, objection handling, relationship building and collaboration with the rest of our team. The right person must thrive in a fluid, growing, and fast-moving environment. Successful SDRs must have a hunter-mentality, metric-driven, self-motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused, and genuinely curious about the challenges of our customers and prospects in clinical trials.
What You'll Be Working On
- Execute the sales process including lead identification, demand generation, qualification, and developing prospects into market qualified leads
- Conduct effective and efficient hand-off/transition to Account Managers
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques
- Leveraging your professional network, social networks, existing customer relationships, as well as networking at conferences and industry events to generate high quality leads
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment
- Know our prospect’s typical pains, and our software’s value prop, positioning, key benefits and capabilities
- Confidently engage in consultative conversations with Clinical Research Directors, Managers, VPs of Clinical Research Services as you discover and document challenges of your prospects
- Bring your existing knowledge of the clinical trial process, or come up to speed quickly on the personas and their pains
- Report feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management and marketing
- Maintain your activity in Salesforce.com with rigor and discipline
- Location: US-based, Remote
What You Bring to Reify
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year working in sales or customer-facing role where you were providing a SaaS-based solution to Enterprise customers OR 2+ years providing clinical development services while working for a CRO in either business development or Clinical Operations (e.g. CRA, CTM)
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong listening, conversation, and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Naturally curious, fast-learner
- High energy and drive, hunter mentality, mental agility and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Technologically savvy: strong skills in Salesforce.com, web-conferencing software, Word, Excel, Groove
- Self-starter, Team player who can thrive with limited supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Watch our latest On-Demand Webinar https://hubs.la/H0wN_YL0