Sales Development Representative
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About Our Role
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for generating a pipeline for the team to power the rest of the revenue organization.
The SDR will be responsible for identifying and researching lists of companies and leads to targets across their assigned Region. You will be required to implement and develop creative campaigns to generate new business opportunities. The SDR will also conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business issues and operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated individual who is process-driven, methodical, analytical, and can effectively interact with a team.
This is a unique opportunity to help some of the most sophisticated clients in the world in a strategic and complex sales cycle.
- 1+ years sales experience as an individual contributor - candidate must have consistently hit their pipeline targets in a complex, B2B sales environment. Experience from selling into Financial Services companies a plus
- Discipline in the process - Candidates must be obsessed about the process as well as conversion rates, time to convert, and other data.
- Creative problem solver - Candidate must possess the grit, perseverance, and determination to flow prescribed sales methodology and be think outside the box to do research, reach contacts, and ability to obtain answers that drive a deal forward
- Unflappable under pressure - candidate must push through objections and ask the questions that others would deem uncomfortable
- Growth mindset - candidate must be self-aware, curious by nature and possess a drive to constantly improve and do better
- High empathy - candidate must be hungry and curious to understand their audience and their unique needs, similarly passionate about the product and market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - necessary for creating scripts targeting C-level executives
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
- At this stage in our company, the world is your oyster. Top performers are taken well care of, both in terms of career progression and compensation
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high-performing teams. We also know that the best talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two-way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally, we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed decision possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The gold standard for enterprise risk and compliance solutions.