Account Executive - Mid-Market
About the job
CourseKey is on a mission to change the Career Education industry with a cutting-edge SaaS Platform for vocational-focused training businesses. Our products support C-Level leaders and their organizations to increase revenue and maintain compliance. Launched in 2015, CourseKey has quickly grown to support over 200 organizations and hundreds of thousands of learners across the United States. With ~$20M in VC funding, CourseKey is poised for explosive growth. Be a part of our journey as we make a difference in education.
CourseKey is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales team. This role will target our mid-market business and will manage the full life-cycle sales process from demo to closing the deal. Sales cycles are short, decision-makers are easy to identify and we operate in a space with extremely little competition.
What you'll do:
- Own full life-cycle sales from demo to closing the deal.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted partner to find the right solution.
- Manage and grow a pipeline of new mid-market clients
- Meet annual sales targets, new business and number of new logos
- Be a product expert. Know CourseKey's offerings and provide creative solutions to our customers.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement.
What you'll bring:
- 4-6 years prior experience in quota carrying software sales roles.
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales cycles, and closing deals in mid-market accounts.
- B2B SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Experience over-performing in a fast-paced, high-velocity sales environment
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Company-wide bonus program for all non-sales employees. (Don't worry Sales, we have an incredibly competitive commission plan just for you)
- Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Flexible work schedules and a remote-first team.
- Unlimited PTO
At CourseKey we believe in hiring the best and brightest talent. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and understand that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Education Management Software For Trade Schools