Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning is the peer learning platform that helps companies create big behavioral shifts across their workforce quickly and at scale. Our peer learning programs and networks help companies build skills in areas like inclusion, mental health, and leadership.
We’ve just had our biggest ever year of growth and created tonnes of impact we’re really proud of for customers like Sun Life Financial, Moody’s, and some of the UK’s leading commercial banks.
Our mission is to disrupt the (quite frankly, boring) world of corporate learning and help corporate learning teams overcome one of their biggest challenges — holding every person in their organization accountable for their behaviors and making sure behavior change sticks.
We’ve built the foundation of a solid repeatable sales and marketing model, and our proposition is resonating hard with our target buyer. So now we’re adding a number of new, critical roles to our team to help us scale even faster.
That’s why we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us supercharge our next phase of growth.
We’re already achieving some great results but now we’re looking to power up the team to go even faster. Your challenge is to help us accelerate it.
Based in our new hub in Tampa, you’ll be tasked with unearthing high-quality sales opportunities, building connections and relationships, and growing our number of new customers. You’ll be part of a brand new team of SDRs in Tampa as well as a wider global team of SDRs based in London, UK. We’ll empower you with winning techniques, tools and a really supportive environment to learn and try new things. In return, we’re looking for someone who can bring bundles of enthusiasm, energy and creativity to make the magic happen.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
● Building our sales pipeline and helping bring on board brand new clients to turbocharge our growth
● Talking to senior executives from the world’s leading companies to collect insights and figure out how we can help them achieve their goals - unearthing sales opportunities and pitching our solutions based on their needs
● Getting coached in and becoming an expert at the latest and greatest lead generation techniques
● Becoming an expert in what it takes to create culture change in large organizations - whether it's cultures of learning, inclusion or everything else in between
● Having the freedom to innovate and find new and better ways of growing the sales pipeline
● The opportunity to use the best sales technology and tools every day
● Daily opportunities to constantly learn new ideas from your peers
● Giving your all to reach individual and team targets and celebrating when we hit them
● Coming together with your teammates in Tampa and the UK to unwind, reflect and grow
SOME WORDS THAT MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU
● Cares about learning and helping others do the same
● Passionate about inclusion and building a more equitable world
● Self-motivated hard worker
● Organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively
● Problem-solver who is always looking for new and better ways of doing things
● Creative and comfortable when it comes to writing
● Adaptable, resilient and able to stay positive when things aren’t going your way
● Enjoy working as part of a team
● Confident communicator
● Loves feedback - you seek it out and embrace it to help you keep growing
● Degree level education or equivalent life experience
● A bonus: you have experience working in a sales development role
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
● An exciting and meaningful challenge with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth
● The chance to grow with us - there are no limits to how far this role could take you
● A supportive and inclusive environment, where we care about your wellbeing and want to help you thrive in a forward-thinking and energetic team
● A comprehensive three month SDR onboarding program and ongoing weekly learning sessions
● Fun activities, team adventures, team challenges, and more
● Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
● Competitive salary and OTE
● 20 vacation days, federal holidays + a bonus day off on your birthday
● Private health care
● Brand new hub in Tampa, FL
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.
A quick note on how we hire
Our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We’re committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
And if this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd love you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great for this role in your cover letter.
If we can help with any special accommodations for your application or interviews, just let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We use the science of peer learning to guarantee culture change fast.