Enterprise Account Executive
Who We Are
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, and what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters— Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour and many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
Responsibilities Of The Role
We are looking for a proactive, innovative, self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building out our new enterprise business. This person will have a unique mix of business skills and experiences to:
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and weekly forecasts
- Customize and deliver product demonstrations with a keen eye towards your customer’s unique needs
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates cross-functionally with team members
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience and experience close large contracts with HR and Learning and Development leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Real passion for technology and quick ability to learn tools and processes
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment; you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MasterClass is where curious minds come to do big things.