Inside Solution Architect - Eastern US
As a Dragos Inside Sales Solution Architect, you will leverage your technical knowledge to serve as a sales, marketing, and engineering overlay to ensure that Dragos is properly positioned to solve our prospective clients/partners unique business challenges. You will also be responsible for providing client/partner feedback and requirements to Dragos’ Marketing, Product Management, & Engineering teams to improve our products and offerings. In conjunction with Inside and Field Account Managers, you will be responsible for conducting remote product demonstrations and articulating the technical value of Dragos products and services.
Location: Remote - Eastern US
- Participate in pre/post sales process to understand customer requirements, technical objectives, & environment.
- Offer consultative recommendations to our customers/clients -for complete awareness of our best practices.
- Perform remote product demonstrations - tailored to our customer's specific needs at every opportunity.
- Provide trade show/conference support.
- Assist sales to select & design the correct solutions & identify future opportunities.
- Articulate the unique value & differentiators of Dragos’ solutions & services
- Work with Senior Solution Architects on Proof of Concept deployments, platform management & troubleshooting/support.
- Assist with responding to inbound product & service-related queries such as requests for information, proposals, & statements of work.
- Provide feedback & guidance to Product Management based on the sales organization, partner, internal & customer-generated feedback. Aka; be a key part of building the best ICS/OT security platform in the industry!
- 1+ years experience in an information/cyber security role
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, OSI model, & Purdue model
- Good customer facing demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation, relationship building, & negotiation skills
- Ability to function independently to determine proper methods & procedures
Even better if you...
- Have relevant Software & Tool familiarity: Linux CLI, Docker, Wireshark/Tshark, TCPdump, ELK, AWS
- You have past ICS/OT Security Practioner experience.
- Compensation consists of a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K, life insurance), and a generous initial Equity Grant as well as additional annual equity grants and potential performance bonus equity. (Equity is growing fast and significant).
- Total Compensation: $155,000
- Remote Work Option
- Unlimited PTO
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.