Sales Development Representative - Life Sciences
The Sales Development Representative Life Sciences will play an integral role in driving the growth of our customer base and revenue through generating qualified leads for our Mid Marketing and Enterprise sales teams. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the high-tech sales industry.
We are considering recent college grads for this role. This could be an excellent opportunity to begin a career in technical sales with a growing, pre-IPO company.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Conduct outbound calls to lead campaigns consisting of warm leads and cold calls
- Periodic team training travel but otherwise travel requirement is 10% of the time
- Qualify inbound leads via phone, web form, and email
- Identify opportunities, generate interest, qualify, educate, and develop new opportunities
- Work with field sales team counterparts AE) to develop and build territory plan
- (AE2 (3 AED’s to 1 SDR 2) Commercial and AE3 Enterprise (2AE’s to 1 SDR3))
- Follow developed sales methodology and accounts linked to an AE to contact
- Work with AE to develop a plan of attack for particular leads
- Encouraged to think strategically and creatively—bring ideas to collaborate with AE to put into play and drive sales and successes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in sales development or lead generation
- Prior experience with cloud and/or SaaS products preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand the technology and communicate it to prospects
- Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Knowledge of business organizational structures and buying influences
- Competitive salaries & Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, and Commuter/Parking benefit
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) /AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan - Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot - Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel - Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotional & Physical Wellness - Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and internet reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board games - you name it, we got it. Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content-critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Egnyte is #1 in Cloud Content Governance. Trusted by 16,000+ Content-Critical Businesses Worldwide.