Sales Development Representative
326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech/SLED
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year 3 years in a row
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
We are seeking to hire two new additional SDRs because of recent promotions. This is an entry-level sales development representative role. No experience is required. This is an excellent role for recent college graduates or candidates wanting to expand their software technology sales experience with a dynamic market-leading SaaS.
You will report to the Sales Development Manager. Your primary responsibilities are generating interest in our products, educating prospects about Securly's suite of products, building relationships, and building brand recognition of Securly, primarily to K-12 school districts. The primary target audience is the technology/security directors of school districts.
This role is remote until the Covid-19 situation is deemed safe and people are comfortable returning to the office. Expectations are that this role will work onsite in Charlotte, NC office 4-5 days per month when things are deemed safe.
- You will report to the Sales Development Manager and call, send e-mails, build relationships while introducing our solution to K-12 technology staff. The goal is to book a webinar or appointment with a sales executive.
- Partner with marketing to handle inbound leads, be aware of e-mail and marketing campaigns, and make strategic calls. Ensure fast response times when necessary.
- Partner with sales executives to learn the product and territory sales strategy, to improve the success
- Represent us and ensure a positive outcome without being overly aggressive.
- Utilize and maintain SalesForce and other tools
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 0-6 months of retail sales, sales, SDR, or phone sales experience, preferably with a software or a technical product
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Ability to work remote but able to work onsite 4-5 days per month in our office just south of downtown Charlotte, NC when things are deemed safe
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row - https://topworkplaces.com/award/bayarea/2021/35-149/?page=1
- Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year 3 years in a row - https://bit.ly/3hgQiYG
- About Us - https://www.securly.com/about-us
- 2-minute product demo - https://vimeo.com/245108303
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5 billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1200+ children
Some of the perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours, and routine company outings
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The end-to-end student safety and device management solution for K-12.