Solutions Engineer I
JupiterOne is a cloud-native cybersecurity platform that provides visibility, compliance, and governance for our customers. Customers use JupiterOne to analyze data from their entire digital environment into a single point of truth, where they are able to observe and understand the relationships between assets, collect evidence for security audits, and a whole lot more.
As a Solutions Engineer I, you will provide invaluable support to prospective and current customers in maximizing their ability to use J1 to its fullest potential. This position can be remote or based out of headquarters in the Raleigh Durham area.
What You Will Do
- Provide an excellent customer experience, determining needs, resolving or escalating where appropriate
- Generalize customer requests to share on the J1 platform (dashboards, alert rule packs, compliance standards, and related documentation)
- Build custom queries for cybersecurity use cases across the security stack and publish to public questions
- Build guides and publish open-source scripts on CLI/SDK/API usage to solve security use cases
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- 2-3 years of overall experience in Cybersecurity, Engineering, and/or Customer Facing Role
- BS in an Engineering discipline or Coding Bootcamp Completion
What We Offer
- Medical & Rx Insurance with dedicated Health Advocate & Telemedicine
- Robust Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
- Wellness Program Offerings (Physical, Mental, & Financial)
- Reimbursement for Gym Memberships and/or Fitness Equipment
- 401(k), Life Insurance, STD/LTD Options
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Fantastic Company Culture + Fun Company Events
JupiterOne began in 2018 and is already being used by companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, and Auth0 to manage and monitor their cloud infrastructure. We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals. This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating and celebrating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Due to current limitations, our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.