US - Enterprise Account Executive
Who we are
Jobandtalent’s mission is to improve the employability of millions of workers in the job market. We have created a managed marketplace that connects temporary workers with leading companies with the vision that technology and the use of data is the key leverage to disrupting the temporary labor market.
To make this a reality, we have created a platform that makes the job market more transparent and liquid. Our platform digitizes all recruitment processes (selection, screening, hiring, clocking, payroll...), simplifying them and generating data to improve the matching between workers and companies. We group available job offers and employment procedures so that workers can always get the right job offers and be permanently employed through Jobandtalent.
This way, workers can gain long-term job stability because as a marketplace, we can continuously offer them job opportunities and improve their work experience as we focus on the best possible experience for them (competitive compensation, getting paid on time, employee benefits…). On the flip side, companies can access a flexible and high-quality workforce as Jobandtalent’s technology and data allows them to find the best workers (more productive, less turnover...) and manage them in an optimal way.
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then, it has been financed by world-leading capital entities such as Softbank, Atomico, SEEK or Blackrock, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 1,000 million euros per year and recognized by FT as Europe’s 10th fastest growing startup last year.
Behind our technology platform that employs hundreds of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, XPO, Walmart, P&G or H&M, we have a team of more than 1000 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia. Our plan is to continue growing such markets as we launch operations in new countries (up to 20 by 2025). And, to ensure the success of said plan we rely on self-driven and highly motivated individuals that want to help us take Jobandtalent to the next level.
About the position
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will develop the strategy for identifying, closing and growing key target accounts across multiple verticals in a large territory. You will partner with ourclient’s Director and C-level executives guiding them through a complex sales cycle, tailoring unique value propositions and teaching them the value of our disruptive Workforce-as-a-Service innovation.
- Identify opportunities – by yourself and working with SDRs – with a focus on enterprise clients.
- Understand the potential of those opportunities, connecting with key stakeholders at the client.
- Find key decision-makers in the client, understand how Jobandtalent can help, build proposals and negotiate terms to close the deal.
- Grow share of wallet of the client, working with our service team.
A successful candidate will have
- 5+ years of experience hunting mid-market or enterprise clients – small businesses are not considered – preferably in SaaS
- Experience dealing with cross-functional stakeholders during the sales process (e.g. HR, -Procurement, Finance, Operations) at all levels of seniority
- Experience managing 3 to 6-month sales cycles
- Experience in tender processes is a plus
- University degree or higher from an accredited school
- Full professional competency in English is a must
- Fluency in English (C1) is a must
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing start-up companies in Europe.
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment with an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Possibility of working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Jobandtalent is the job marketplace which aims to make the labour market more fluid and accessible