Solutions Architect | Presales Engineer - Datahub
Mendix Is a Low-code App Development Platform
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.”
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built. The Mendix platform was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams so that an entire organization can participate in the application development process. With Mendix, thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Zurich Insurance, Freshfields, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas quickly.
Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix Is a Siemens Business
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable legacy and resources.
As a market leader, we are continuously striving to innovate on our platform. As such, we recently launched our newest addition to the Mendix platform called, the DataHub. This capability will radically change the development landscape as we will now also empowering individuals to seamlessly integrate disparate systems while creating omnichannel applications.
As an Integration Architect, you will act as a technical expert on the products within our integration suite while also providing guidance in shaping the future of the DataHub.
If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, have experience with integration technologies, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite)
- Acting as a player/coach to our field presales team spread across the nation
- Building process and infrastructure that supports the scalability of our presales team as it grows
- Running technical deep dive and integration architecture sessions with customers and partners
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their integration landscape and provide guidance as to how best to leverage our integration capabilities
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of the Mendix Platform in their environment
- Supporting Global Marketing team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc.)
- Collaborating with R&D to drive the integration capabilities roadmap
- 5+ years of work experience with software integration products (MuleSoft, IBM, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Informatica, Apigee, Kong, etc.)
- 2+ years of sales engineering experience
- 5+ years of work experience with Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must
- Hands-on experience with integration middleware, messaging queues, ESBs, API gateways, ETL, etc.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL, REST, OData and/or EJB
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures including CRM, web, mobile, legacy, and 3rd-party software systems and the key linkages between them
- Experienced designing/developing solutions with various integration architectural patterns (SOA, microservices, publish-subscribe, message queues, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market space
- Experience/training in solution selling and or Sandler
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience with security patterns need to integrate disparate systems
- Ability to lead architectural discussions and convincingly present your point of view to senior architect
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as the Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While Each Employee Brings Their Own Unique Cultures And Personalities To The Workplace, We Collectively Live By Our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as you grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Go Make It!