LogicManager seeks an experienced solution consultant to help our organization build a scalable solution consulting organization. LogicManager is experiencing exponential growth through a 100% inbound sales approach that generates higher qualified and educated prospects. Our goal is to harness growth while maintaining the quality of engagement, consistency in performance and target attainment. We believe that a strong solution consulting capability can provide the continuity required between sales, products and clients to achieve these goals. You will bring sales consulting expertise and will have the opportunity to be trained and become certified in a variety of business consulting areas over time including risk, IT security, compliance, vendor management and audit to name a few.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Showcasing how LogicManager’s SaaS offering meets/exceeds the client’s requirements using various pre-sales techniques
- Engaging clients with complex use cases to ensure they are following best practices and determine how they can move from their current state to their future state by working with advisory team members as needed
- Assisting in the development of value presentations that help clients cost-justify the purchase of a SaaS product that automates risk and compliance activities
- Liaising with product management, consulting, product marketing for planning, continuous improvement and learning
- Contributing knowledge on market trends, client trends and risk management topics
- Training new members of the sales and account management team alongside developing training & enablement resources
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- Prior experience in a client-facing environment and part of a sales or services team
- 2-5 years experience in related industry (GRC, ERM, Risk Management, Compliance, Audit Management, IT Governance or in a business consulting role is a plus
- A working understanding of compliance and risk functions is a plus
- Individual contributor to sales or service team with a track record of success
- Adapt to the client’s journey considering their company’s culture, level of executive support, as-is state, budget, etc.
- Relationship development across internal functions of the product, marketing, sales
- Communicating complex information simplistically adjusting to various constituents within the client organization
- Demonstrating software capabilities in terms of the client’s business
- Translating business requirements into a product showcase
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture, and we believe that results matter more than when or where they’re produced and permanent remote work which has become the desired norm for many LMers in a post-COVID world.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Recognized by Deloitte as one of the top 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America. We are recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Health and Safety: We put our employee's health and safety first and support our employees' choice to relocate to where they feel is best for them and their families and work from home.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, health insurance options, company stock options, and more. We host virtual employee activities!
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
We believe a Diverse and Inclusive work environment results in better decision making. It allows LogicManager to work better together for our employees and our customers.
By submitting your application, you agree that LogicManager may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. LogicManager's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over LogicManager’s use of your personal information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage tomorrow's surprises today.