Account Executive (SaaS/GRC)
Aravo is hiring a talented Account Executive (SaaS/GRC) to join our growing team!
Aravo was founded to bring order to the complex, chaotic world of enterprise Third-Party Risk Management. We deliver the market-leading enterprise SaaS solution for managing third-party risk and compliance, helping Global 2000 companies protect their brand, build customer trust, and drive principled performance. Our notable and growing customer base includes the biggest and most respected brands in the world including Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Deloitte, Ford, GE, J&J, Pfizer, State Farm, Fidelity, Visa, British Petroleum, British Telecom, Nike, P&G, Unilever and many others.
Working for Aravo is working with purpose. Our team takes pride in delivering excellent products that really make a difference and we enjoy providing exceptional service to our clients. We’re intelligent, collaborative and solutions-driven. We know what we do helps serve a greater purpose by providing solutions that help eradicate corruption and social injustice from the world’s supply chains and third-party networks. We feel really good about that.
Aravo is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices and partners across the US, Europe and Asia.
Aravo is growing fast and recognizes the importance of building a world-class team to fuel our continued success. With significant investment and strong leadership to expand our business, it’s a tremendous time to join the Aravo team! In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to
- Support our clients who are building and managing world-class third-party risk management programs by maximizing the value of their investment in the Aravo platform
- Provide a valued voice, where ideas and creative approaches are welcomed
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you are empowered to deliver in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment
- Celebrate successes and grow with us!
Aravo is looking for a high-performing Account Executive for expansion sales into our installed base. The successful candidate will meet our customer retention and expansion growth objectives. Main responsibilities will include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve our financial targets. This individual will also be responsible for hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual expansion sales targets within assigned accounts
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major strategic clients and the company
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Expand relationships into new groups and departments within our customer base
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrated experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Equity Participation
- 4 Weeks of Vacation
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Company Sponsored Charitable Day of Giving Events
- ......and many more
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering the market’s smartest risk and resilience solutions, powered by intelligent automation.