Enterprise Account Executive - Automotive & Transportation
Mendix Is a Low-code App Development Platform
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.”
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built. The Mendix platform was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams so that an entire organization can participate in the application development process. With Mendix, thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Zurich Insurance, Freshfields, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas quickly.
Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix Is a Siemens Business
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable legacy and resources.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with the largest enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will be responsible for delivering significant revenue growth in your account base by focusing on pipeline generation, successfully leading evaluations of the Mendix platform, building relationships at all levels of organizations, and establishing business value.
You’ll Help Our Customers Drive Digital Innovation By
- Identifying, qualifying, and closing high-value opportunities for Mendix.
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to quickly execute and simplify the deal process.
- Confirming and communicating the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels.
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's organization.
- Identifying the customer buyers, decision-makers, and influencers, and developing strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence.
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities.
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
You’re The Innovator We Need If You Have
- Experience selling to verticals of Automotive & Transportation.
- Experience solving complex IT problems directly related to the application development process.
- Experience selling to organizations with greater than $1B in annual revenue.
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (8+ years) selling SaaS or platform solutions and a demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding annual quota and performance targets.
- A proven and repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles.
- The ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels.
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies.
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline.
- High energy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent.
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as the Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While Each Employee Brings Their Own Unique Cultures And Personalities To The Workplace, We Collectively Live By Our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as you grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Go Make It!