Zylo is the leading SaaS management provider for the enterprise. With cloud investment soaring and decentralized SaaS spend proliferating, enterprises struggle to effectively manage their subscription software. Zylo discovers all SaaS purchased by the business: Overall spend, utilization, renewals, and more are visible in one SaaS system of record. By overcoming the challenges of modern IT leaders and adapting to the needs of its users, with Zylo, IT can manage, optimize, plan, and govern their SaaS investments from a central location and empower business leaders to optimize their cornerstone apps.
As a Solution Consultant, you will serve as a member of the Sales team and play a strategic role in supporting the sales and customer onboarding processes at Zylo. The Solution Consultant should be able to develop strong relationships quickly and become the trusted advisor to prospective Zylo customers during the pre-sales process. A successful track record selling a technical product to Enterprise and Mid Market companies and presenting value-based use cases, data, and presentations to C-level executives are key to this role.
What you will do:
- Support the Account Executive team in the pre-sales process, serving as a trusted advisor and strategic resource when it comes to technical Zylo knowledge, value-based use cases, and customer stories
- Translate a customer's needs into a solution-oriented vision that can be executed by the Zylo Customer Success team
- Build personalized presentations, value-based content/business cases, and necessary support documentation
- Assist in the pre-sales qualification steps - identify business drivers & needs, define requirements and solution technical demos and Proof of Concepts (PoCs)
- Develop a deep understanding of Zylo's products, services, and use cases, and demonstrate a command of the product and how existing and future feature sets translate to business requirements
What you will need:
- 3+ years experience supporting complex customer-facing opportunities and projects
- A strong desire and ability to leverage both technical and practical sales skills while playing a highly strategic role in the sales process
- Very strong customer relationship and communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience leading customer-facing discovery sessions, technical presentations, proof of concepts, and solution demos to stakeholders across different departments
- Compelling and engaging presentations skills, creative problem solving, and the ability to adapt on the fly
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SaaS licensing models
- Experience working with and/or understanding of back-end financial data (Accounts Payable, Employee Expense, Reseller)
- Developed competencies with Microsoft Excel
- Experience mapping RFI & RFP requirements to a software solution
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Zylo delivers insights and automation, empowering you to discover, optimize, and govern your investments in SaaS.