Enterprise Account Executive - Banking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are SigFig. We’re here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial services practices and reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with the financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Phoenix, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team – Enterprise Sales
The Enterprise Sales team resides within SigFig’s Strategic Partnerships group. Enterprise Sales is responsible for signing new enterprise partnerships across SigFig’s Discover, Digital Wealth, and Engage product lines. This team is comprised of people who enjoy leading conversations on digital transformation and vision selling in new categories of FinTech software. This team is newly formed and will forge the next chapter of SigFig’s growth. Success is measured by our ability to sign new partnerships.
The Opportunity – Enterprise Account Executive - Banking
As an Enterprise Account Executive - Banking, you will be responsible for closing new business with the Top 250 banks. You will work closely with the Vice President of Enterprise Sales in executing the overall strategy for newly formed SaaS product lines (Discover and Engage) and the entire Sigfig product ecosystem. Your main focus will be on forging new partnerships within multiple retail bank business lines within our target partnership segments.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Set the Strategy for Your Accounts: Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to identify your priority accounts and target personas.
- Spend Time with Partners ... Not In the CRM - We are launching new product lines. Success will be achieved by spending time with prospective partners and iterating on your approach.
- Paint a Vision - Engage our partners with a narrative on digital transformation and the opportunity to bring world-class fintech products to their customers.
- Sign New Partnerships: Close new business through a sales process optimized for a “land and expand” strategy.
A Week in the Life – Example Tasks
- Background research and opportunity strategy for upcoming sales meetings with a Top 250 bank.
- Configure sales collateral to meet the needs of the opportunity.
- Work with compliance, legal, and product to complete due diligence for a pending contract.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation on a targeted campaign to source new opportunities.
- Refine your pitch to meet the evolving needs of our Ideal Customer Profile.
Why We Value You
- You enjoy building a business from the ground up and have a strong bias to action.
- Working cross-functionally instead of in a sales silo is an exciting environment.
- You love a multi-stakeholder sales process that requires you to teach the client about new trends.
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 5 years of experience with at least 2 in a closing role. B2B software in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Wants to be an early AE on a rapidly growing team.
- Understands how to build and manage a pipeline of 15-20 opportunities.
- Ability to accommodate travel in a post-Covid environment of 30%
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving growth through digital innovation in retail banking & wealth management.