What You'll Do
- Calling on the small-to-mid market (regional plans, TPAs, other)
- You’ll identify, qualify and close new accounts while building trusted relationships with existing customers to extend the footprint of 1upHealth
- Meet or exceed revenue objectives within designated territory
- Prepare and coordinate product proposals and related sales documents
- Provide guidance to the 1upHealth internal team based on market feedback
- Interact cross-functionally within the internal marketing team to create content and identify and develop potential revenue opportunities
- Work closely with the customer to understand customer requirements, and to develop a business case and revenue model
- Lead negotiations with potential customers through the sales cycle to a completed deal closure
- Leverage tools such as ZoomInfo and Hubspot (CRM)
What You'll Need
- 3+ years sales experience in healthcare
- Broad understanding of healthcare trends - and a genuine curiosity to learn more
- High energy level, and highly adaptable in a startup environment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- 100% self-starter mindset
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - to unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The most trusted #FHIR platform for healthcare connectivity. We're #FHIR experts