Principal Solution Consultant, Healthcare Consumer Experience (Pre Sales)
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer-centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
The solution consulting & sales engineering team is a critical part of League’s growth organization, focused on applying League’s platform (Health OSTM) capabilities to power new digital consumer experiences in healthcare.
Through collaborating with League’s market development, strategic sales, customer, partner, product & implementation teams, Solutions Engineering partners with the world’s leading healthcare organizations to design new digital business models, products, and experiences. League’s growth organization supports organizations across the Payer, Provider, Employer, and Consumer Health markets (i.e., Pharmacy Retail, Pharma, Life Sciences).
As Principal, Solutions Consultant - Healthcare Consumer Experience, you are a leader in League’s solution consulting & sales engineering team. You take a leadership role in having a deep understanding of League’s Health OSTM, able to connect customer business priorities with League’s technology capabilities - while helping to chart League’s broader strategy for how our platform delivers a better digital health experience for consumers.
In particular, you bring your deep experience in UI/UX design, consumer experience and digital product strategy as a ‘subject matter expert’ to our prospective customers’ product, design & UX leadership teams.
What You Will Do
- As a Principal, Solutions Consultant - Healthcare Consumer Experience, you are a leader of the pre-sales team at League, partnering with Strategic Account Executives to showcase League’s platform capabilities, understand prospective customers’ business & digital requirements, visualize League’s platform capabilities, and collaborate with customers to design new consumer-grade digital healthcare experiences.
- Design Digital Consumer Experiences - you will partner with prospective customers, and their business, product, digital & IT teams to design ‘what’s possible’ in redefining the role of digital in delivering healthcare and benefits for millions of consumers
- Align Platform Capabilities to Business Value - you will demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of League’s platform and technology capabilities with the ability to architect solutions and articulate how those solutions connect to the key business drivers for our prospective customers (e.g., business growth, service automation, experience transformation, high engagement care delivery, population health, etc.)
- Visualize Best-in-Class Health Experiences - bring to life League’s platform capabilities through presentations, mock-ups, and demonstrations by partnering with League’s product & design teams
- Partner for Success - you will work cross-functionally at League with our customer, implementation, product and engineering teams to turn strategy, solutions and requirements into concrete action plans to build, launch & scale our customers’ new digital health experiences
- Growth Team Alignment - you will work with Strategic Account Executives on RFP/RFIs, partner contracts and technical evaluations
- 7-10+ years Consumer Experience consulting and/or UI/UX product strategy experience
- 10-15+ years total professional experience
- Deep healthcare industry experience (e.g., Payor, Provider, Consumer Health, Life Sciences) in sales, business development and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in leading solution architecture and software demonstrations for healthcare IT, digital health and/or patient engagement solutions
- Digital health product design experience preferred
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills, including presenting complex solutions, concepts & ideas to executive, technical and/or non-technical audiences
- Bachelor equivalent - minimum
- Master equivalent - optional
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Learn more about us in this short video!
League, Cleveland Clinic collaborate to make employees healthier across North America
League and Loblaw bring next-generation digital health platforms to customers
League Completes Workday Approved Integration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering the Digital Transformation of Healthcare.