At DDB Health, we believe health can’t wait. The pace of healthcare is accelerating—and we love it. That is why at DDB Health, we DARE TO DO BOLDLY. We believe there’s nothing more important than health, and we need to stay a step ahead in order to achieve it. Our agency of courageous, curious, generous and gritty people are committed to solving the toughest health challenges. Through our omnichannel creative approach, we inspire our customers to take bold action that advances health.
We, at DDB Health, are an inclusive home. We believe that every voice matters, and we aim to reflect the world around us. Together, we can boldly tackle every health communication challenge with diverse thought and enhanced perspectives.
Through these challenging times and beyond, we aim to offer our employees a flexible working environment. We strive to be our boldest and best no matter where we are each doing our work. Our SoHo, NY office is open for those who choose to use it and we are open virtually for those who don’t. For us it’s not where we do our work, but how we do our work.
DDB Health is a global network of healthcare communications companies dedicated to helping clients use creativity—and creative technology—as a force for good health. Through deep insight into customers, channels, and behavior, DDB Health creates meaningful change on behalf of important healthcare brands.
Title: Account Executive
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Company/Location: DDB Health
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, and Creativity
Overview: The Account Executive (AE) will act as an internal day-to-day contact for all account services activity for leading pharmaceutical clients. The AE will support senior account team members in executing creative work, building effective client relationships and managing the critical components of successful project management.
- Execute overall brand objectives and strategies for brands as assigned under the guidance of senior account team members
- Participate in face to face client meetings, engage with clients independently on small tactical initiatives under the guidance of senior account team members
- Draft internal contact reports, manage status reports, provide competitive and market research as assigned.
- Interact with cross-functional brand team members to ensure regular and accurate information exchange
- Coordinate with Finance: execute elements of the estimating, billing, and reconciliation processes as directed by Supervisor.
- Liaise with Project Management team: open job numbers, assist in the development of key project documents including but not limited to client project status and internal meeting reports.
- Participate in CDM group training classes and initiatives as appropriate.
- Assist senior account team members as needed.
- Assist account team with scheduling meetings, room reservations, preparing agendas, preparing handouts and/or coordinating client events and entertainment.
- Develop product knowledge base (i.e., understanding of product indications, market research, marketing plans, and competitive knowledge)
- Monitor brand and projects in progress
- Support team in the development of materials.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or journalism and/or coursework related to Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience within the advertising industry or related field. Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to create basic formulas and formatting within Excel and knowledge of Keynote preferred, not required.
- Superior organizational skills
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Science moves quickly. Innovation never stops. And health can't wait.