Senior Sales Manager
Do you possess at least 5 years of experience in a sales position with a proven track record of successfully converting sales? Are you a hands-on Sales Manager? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are an award winning, US based multilingual BPO Call center that offers Customer Service and Telemarketing support across all omni-channels with strong aspirations to grow faster and further. We are seeking a Senior Sales Manager, a natural leader to support our plans.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
This newly created Senior Sales Manager role is pivotal for the future success of the business as you will be reporting directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for managing our Sales Department as well as being the commercial lead for the company.
You will develop and deliver the Sales plan for the company in line with the targets set and in conjunction with the CEO. You will lead the organic growth of the company through strong and effective management of the sales, sales pipeline and new brought deals.
The key objective of the Senior Sales Manager is to maximise sales conversions while simultaneously nurturing, motivating, and growing a high performing sales team.
The successful candidate will oversee and manage all aspects of the sales process, from leads management, through :
The key responsibilities of a Senior Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for hitting the overall company sales targets.
- Own, qualify and manage all leads and sales channels.
- Ensure that all sales team members follow the company’s sales process.
- Manage and monitor all sales activities while maintaining an accurate company CRM.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of consumer, competitor, and market trends.
- Maintain up to date marketing collateral and sales material
- Assist senior management with sales and marketing strategies and approaches.
- Maintain and monitor sales dashboards, management reports, and KPI’s
- Work closely with sales and design staff to keep them focused on company sales targets
We are interested in receiving applications from career-minded individuals with proven leadership skills and extensive sales and sales management experience (a minimum 5 years) as well as general managerial skills.
You will ideally have a developed knowledge of the Call Center industry, however we will consider other sectors.
You must be highly numerate and be able to demonstrate analytical and reporting skills that support high quality decision-making.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager, Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, Commercial Manager, Business Development Director, Commercial Director.
Your application has been successfully submitted.