Enterprise Account Executive
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Account Executive to join our Sales team. This is a rare opportunity to join a quickly growing startup with proven market demand and sales. You should have a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to Marketing, Sales Operations, and other C-level executives.
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is reinventing the human-client experience in financial services. The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships by proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications. The world’s leading financial firms—including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Charles Schwab—rely on Hearsay’s SaaS platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, and deliver exceptional client service in a consistent and compliant manner.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Hearsay has a globally distributed team with members in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest, and Manila and is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About The Role
- Construct, forecast, and manage your pipeline of sales opportunities across your book of financial services companies
- Manage complex sales cycles and develop add-on business with existing accounts
- Enthusiastically present the vision and value of the Hearsay Social and our services to C-level executives
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately
- Drive revenue by identifying and closing a list of named accounts
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client
- Provide thought leadership and best practices with regard to new products and services
- Build coalition and support with customer field leadership.
- Cultivate relationships across the organization and open communication lines to ensure program success and growth
- 7+ years quota achieving sales success, preferably in enterprise software
- Experience selling to Insurance, Commercial Banking, and Investment Advisors would be a strong asset
- Ideally, you will have proven experience in consultative selling to VPs across multiple departments
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience at high growth SaaS company preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of the company) in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CMO level, with expertise in CRM or advertising a real plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce.com
- Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude
- Familiarity with social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications for financial services professionals