Enterprise Account Executive
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with a solid solution selling background. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive role is responsible for selling our sales enablement, learning, and marketing portfolio of products within the largest of our enterprise accounts. The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibilities focus on executing successful sales strategies that will drive customer value for subscription licenses, and professional services. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive will also act as a mentor to other Enterprise Account Executives on the Enterprise Sales team, and help them develop skills to sell into larger enterprise accounts.
MindTickle offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell sales enablement, learning, and marketing solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Enterprise Account Executives, committed to our mission and focus on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Penetrate targeted accounts within your named account territory; contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze needs, develop solution/value proposition, negotiate terms, and close business
- Managing complex sales cycles which include our portfolio of products and presenting C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of Sales Enablement cloud products
- Manage and forecast sales activity in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
- Generate new business in existing accounts, across corporate families
- Facilitate communications with other team members and partners such as Salesforce to solve unique customer business challenges
- Conduct online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Maintain professional and ethical conduct with clients and staff
- Compliance with company standards, policies, and mission statement
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well as a high degree of ethics
- 7+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions. Achievement of President's club is certainly a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent business and relationship development skills
- Exceptional ability to overcome objections and close business
- Dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent verbal/phone and written/electronic communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Previous sales methodology training in consultative / solution selling
- Sandler/Challenger or similar structured sales process
- Strong technology / social networking skills – prior knowledge/use of Cloud-based solutions and Salesforce
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and ethical
- Bachelors degree required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Sales Readiness Platform ⭐️ BE READY