Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
We’re looking for a motivated Solution Consultant with a strong history of success to join our dynamic sales team. This role will involve working closely with the Global Technical Sales team to grow the business, implement team-wide processes, and drive our team to high performance by delivering best-in-class demos and Proof of Concepts of the Varicent ICM application.
- 5+ years of technical software sales experience with prior experience in a consultative SaaS industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of meeting quota and managing enterprise sales transactions from start to close
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to understand complicated operations and clearly articulate relevant business value
- Develop and deliver best in class demos and Proof of Concepts of the Varicent application
- Present Varicent application and cloud architecture to clients and prospects
- Participate in and respond to prospect RFPs in support of the sales cycle
- Working knowledge of SaaS technologies, REST API as well as back-end platforms such as SQL Server
- Coachable and team-oriented with a desire to work in a fast-paced, independent environment
- Process-driven with experience of maintaining a database of RFP responses
- Experienced ability to create, developing and managing executive business relationships
- High energy with a positive attitude and desire to grow professionally
Benefits & Perks:
- Relaxed, but hard-working culture
- Very competitive pay
- Social and team-building events
- Work from home office or shared co-working space if desirable
- 25% Travel Monthly
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Industry-Leading Sales Performance Management Software for Mid-Market and Enterprise Organizations