JupiterOne ( https://jupiterone.com ) helps insanely great companies achieve, maintain, and operationalize security and compliance. We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, and sales and customer engagement professionals. This is an opportunity to join a fully-funded early-stage startup with incredible prospects for growth: corporate, financial, and personal.
We're looking for people who have experience in sales engineering, the information security industry, and software development who want to focus their energy on helping prospective customers succeed with JupiterOne.
This is a customer-focused role to be filled by a person who contributes to sales, onboarding, and ongoing solutions development for the business - learning about customers' needs, guiding them to tech wins on the JupiterOne platform, and guiding development when custom solutions require it. A lot of your work will be customer-facing, sales, product, and marketing-focused - so we'll be counting on your subject matter expertise and communication skills. The sales and engineering teams will be right there with you as we work together to build JupiterOne.
- Experience working in a solutions/sales engineering capacity in the cybersecurity industry
- Experience with cloud/IT security (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with one or more security compliance frameworks (PCI DSS, HITRUST, SOC II, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Experience working with open source projects (reporting bugs, submitting fixes, managing projects)
- Experience working in Agile team environments building and maintaining commercial software
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Candidates That Will Fit Best
- Care about a customer getting as much value as possible out of software
- Want to actively grow our customer base and be compensated partially with a commission
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form
- Have experience communicating across customer-facing and internal engineering team boundaries
- Find value in improving processes and automating everything
- Are willing and able to read and write code to help customers achieve their goals
- Are prepared for occasional customer requests outside normal business hours
- Intimately understand the importance of visibility for information security operations
Your application has been successfully submitted.