*Enterprise Account Executive - Nationwide*
Egnyte is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will join a growing sales organization and will focus on driving new business. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing, and closing new & upsell business to named assigned accounts. These accounts typically have complex file sharing, storage, and governance requirements.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Engage with and achieve sales quotas in assigned accounts by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list
- Build, develop, and maintain a healthy pipeline to deliver revenue targets and close new logos
- Align Egnyte’s solutions to the customer’s business needs, pain, and technical requirements and convert them to sales opportunities
- Articulate and present vision and solution Egnyte provides to secure commercial commitments in a predictable manner
- Accurately forecast business to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Use Salesforce.com to manage pipelines and sales forecasts as directed by management, including keeping a record of communications, accounts, and opportunities
- Travel to prospective locations as necessary to pursue highly qualified opportunities
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4+ years successful Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and $1m+ quota achievement
- Ability to demonstrate results from own pipeline generation; natural “hunter” preferred
- Tenacity and grit to close deals as forecasted
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Cloud/ SasS solution experience appreciated
- Competitive salaries & Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, and Commuter/Parking benefit
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) /AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan - Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot - Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel - Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotional & Physical Wellness - Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and internet reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board games - you name it, we got it. Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content-critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com .
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Egnyte is #1 in Cloud Content Governance. Trusted by 16,000+ Content-Critical Businesses Worldwide.