Enterprise Account Executive - SaaS
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Just two years post-launch, we have over three thousand companies using our platform, raised more than $40M of venture capital from leading VC firms, and are working with awesome strategic investors like Salesforce, Hubspot, Okta, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners (their ecosystem) while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will nurture and close deals for some of the most influential and valuable customers in the B2B SaaS ecosystem. As our core value of “Feed the Network” implies, Crossbeam is a network effects business. Enterprise accounts are not only critical to achieving ARR goals, they’re the hub of B2B SaaS partnership networks, and exponentially increase the value of Crossbeam to an entire ecosystem of companies.
- Management of the full sales cycle in collaboration with the sales development team, from sourcing and qualification of new prospects through deal negotiation and closing.
- Prospecting, account planning, and pipeline development.
- Creation of detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Nurturing enterprise deals and creating tailored outreach plans supported by our best-in-class content marketing and sales collateral.
- Understanding and developing strategies to overcome objections raised by prospects.
- Forecast management and reporting with a focus on accuracy.
- Using a consultative sales approach to gain a deep understanding of your prospects’ needs, driving frequent contact to provide relevant product features and use cases.
- Gaining and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the Crossbeam product, and staying up-to-date with product releases and the value they deliver.
- Developing a working knowledge of security and privacy standards such as GDPR, CCPA, and SOC 2 in order to communicate Crossbeam’s commitment to these areas.
- Using technology such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom, Chorus, Slack, ZoomInfo, and PandaDoc.
- Communication with the Product and leadership teams to raise prospect requests and requirements.
- If and when it’s safe, you will sometimes travel to attend in-person meetings with key prospects and industry events.
- Close collaboration with talented peers across the business, including our co-founders and key stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success, Product, Operations, and Marketing.
- Embracing Crossbeam’s Product Led Growth approach to engage with highly qualified prospects ready to continue their Crossbeam sales journey.
THESE ARE SOME OF YOUR TRAITS:
- You have relevant work experience in an AE role, preferably in SaaS.
- You are familiar with the rhythms of Enterprise deal cycles, and managing the complexity of multiple decision-makers, stakeholders, and use cases across Enterprise customers.
- You are passionate about business technology. The problem that Crossbeam solves — and how we are solving it — excites you. Geeking out about it will come naturally.
- You know what it means to crush your quota and you chase that excitement. Winning excites you and losing is just a temporary nuisance on your path to the next win.
- You believe in the value that successful partnership programs can drive.
- You are confident because you know your stuff. You are comfortable speaking with the highest levels of an organization with tact, sincerity, and accuracy.
- You are able to go with the flow and adapt to a high-growth environment.
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help should come from.
- You have well-honed sales chops but are humble enough to always be learning from those you encounter.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Call with inhouse Recruiter
- Call with Hiring Manager
- Scenario Project with Revenue Leadership
- Final with CEO, Enterprise Rep, & Revenue Leadership
This is a salaried role with a commission. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
HOW WE WORK
Our team has always emphasized remote work, with teammates in the Philadelphia area and distributed across the country. We’re committed to a remote-first culture, with the majority of our collaborative work happening on Slack and Zoom.
When we’re able and when travel feels comfortable again, we’ll celebrate with team offsites and events about once a quarter, and welcome our remote team to join for some facetime whenever they can. In the meantime, we’re focused on creating the best experience possible for new team members from a distance.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone has access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships. We have an office in Philadelphia as well as a number of remote teammates across the US.
Fully remote candidates are encouraged to apply. We have an office in Center City Philadelphia which we’ve just reopened after being closed due to COVID. When we’re comfortable reopening the office, local candidates are also welcome to work from our Center City Philadelphia headquarters some or all of the time.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where difference is valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Companies work together - their data often doesn't. Supercharge your partnerships with our Partner Ecosystem Platform