Solutions Consultant (Remote)
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The Solution Engineering team is responsible for helping our sales executives to prepare and present solutions to prospective clients: from preparing demos assisting with proposals and requirements analysis. The team is working together with every type of FinTech company from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers design the next generation of financial services
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll closely interact with prospects, existing accounts, and Sales to deeply understand their operational needs, business, and goals in order to prepare solution materials, product demonstrations, supporting proofs of concept, and any other work required to help the clients understand how Mambu is the best solution for their business
- You’ll assist with Requests for Proposal (RFP) using your detailed knowledge of the product, in addition to its application to business problems, and will hand over new projects to the delivery team as and coordinate with product management on any new features, changes, or enhancements
- You’ll assist Marketing with creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts, and other collateral
What You're Bringing To The Table
- You have 7+ years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry with deep knowledge of consumer or business lending, deposits products, and operations
- You have experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as Requests for Information (RFI)I and RFPs
- You have A customer-facing consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
You're More Than Your Job Description
- You have a strong, self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with internal & external stakeholders and departments
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Embrace your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology, and having a positive impact on future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body, and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5.
As a member of the US team, we provide you with:
- Competitive benefits package- 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
- Time to unwind- Enjoy 20 days of PTO (vacation, sick, personal) and 6 floating holidays (full-time employees only) per year, as well as paid holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement and continued education benefits
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility.