Sales Development Representative- East Coast US - Remote
Are you looking to have an impact and make a difference? Here’s a chance to be part of a dynamic Sales Team for a rapidly growing Startup within the Network & Security SaaS space! We are looking for an effective, enterprising, and seasoned Sales Development Representative with a “Go-Getter” attitude, who can "open doors" to new customers and be influential in developing leads that turn into sales. If this is you apply to become part of our Sales Team!
In this critically important role within Cato Networks, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is typically the “first” sales contact with prospective customers. They are responsible for developing qualified Opportunities for the Regional Sales Managers and effectively grow the Sales Pipeline to achieve revenue goals. The SDR will leverage various sales and lead generation tools, events, and Marketing campaigns to qualify potential leads for the sales team. The SDR will engage prospects over the phone and email and qualify them for online or F2F presentations.
Position location is flexible and WFH within the US.
Reports to: Director Global Sales Development
This is an opportunity to join a Cloud Network Security Rocket Ship and to take part in making the Future of SD-WAN today!
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone selling and emails
- Work in coordination with Sales Directors, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule presentations
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added, and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of sales training and self-study
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- 3+ years of B2B sales development (SDR / ADR / BDR) experience within a goal-oriented role - ideally from an intense, fast-paced, startup Networking or Security product company
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent higher education is required
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quotas
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel to Trade Shows when needed (~1-2x /quarter)
- English speaking - Required
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Must be located in the United States
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Network for Whatever’s Next.