Sr. Account Executive - B2B SaaS
Localize is looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Account Executive to join our US-based remote team. Our company has product-market fit (500+ customers) and is now looking to scale our sales and growth efforts. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial minded individual who has experience working as an account executive / sales rep in B2B SaaS. If you have a true interest in B2B software technology and want to be on the front lines of a growing SaaS company, please apply.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will take ownership of our continued success in revenue growth and be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including lead qualification, discovery calls, BANT/MEDDIC/similar, proposal preparation all the way through to contract negotiation and deal closing. You'll work together with our engineering team on opportunities that require deep technical discussion, while also being comfortable speaking about technical solutions with prospects when an engineer isn't on the call with you. You'll work with our Customer Success team (who manages accounts post-sale) to identify and pursue large account expansion opportunities within the existing customer base.
This position is only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.
- Execute a repeatable sales process beginning with lead qualification and discovery all the way through to contract negotiation and closing.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Utilize CRM (Copper) to track customer activities, update data, and process competitive information.
- Generate rapport and brand awareness with new inbound leads (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct account research and continue to engage with interested companies
- Demo products to prospective customers and conduct discovery calls to identify customer needs and solutions
- Prepare proposals, SOW’s, and sales presentations for prospective customers
- Work together with our Customer Success team to identify and pursue enterprise upsell / expansion opportunities
- Report weekly sales forecasts and performance metrics
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 2 consecutive years of remote work experience (mandatory)
- 6+ years experience in an enterprise/SaaS sales capacity
- Track record of selling and closing technical solutions to enterprise accounts in the $75k - $100k deal range
- Bonus points for an understanding of web + mobile development architecture
- Self-directed, highly organized working style; doesn’t let things fall through the cracks
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales goals and expectations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-time presentation environments
- Ability to develop a solution-led conversation at the C-Suite level
- Strong negotiating skills and closing techniques.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
The Localize platform is used by 500+ companies to translate websites and applications into other languages. We help companies like Trello to translate their help center (https://help.trello.com/), Tinder to translate their blog (https://blog.gotinder.com/), and RocketMiles to translate their web app (https://www.rocketmiles.com/) - to see our product in action, click any of those links and use the website's language switcher to switch from English to another language.
We are a team of 12 people working fully remote. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a culture with emphasis on work + life balance.
Along with your resume, send us a cover letter that showcases your personality and tells us why we should hire you. Previous experience working in a remote position is a must.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reach new markets in record speed