Sales Development Representative- Software Sales
Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS) business providing solutions for the transportation industry. Tenstreet is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Together we’re disrupting the ways in which companies market to, recruit, onboard, and manage drivers.
We’re a team of overachievers who excel in execution, collaboration, and problem-solving. We offer great benefits and a casual environment. But the real perk of working at Tenstreet is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a supportive culture.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) Summary:
As an SDR at Tenstreet, you’ll call potential clients, lead the discovery process, and book demos for the Sales Executive Team.
Things to know:
Tenstreet is located in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. Pittsburgh, PA employees would work remotely. Some travel to Tulsa would be required.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for new business prospects, primarily thru cold calling via the telephone.
- Moving prospects through the top of the sales funnel, by setting appointments with the sales team. (The Salesperson will conduct a demo online via Zoom/GoToMeeting)
- Checking in with prospects who missed their scheduled demo.
- Rescheduling demos with clients who weren’t able to show at their previously scheduled time.
- Identifying key decision-makers within these prospects.
- Updating Tenstreet’s sales tools (Sugar CRM, SalesLoft, etc) with the up-to-date information
- Coordinating with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Honing your craft as a salesperson to be an exception SDR.
- Uncover ways Tenstreet might improve processes or products that add value to our clients.
You might be a good fit as a Sales Development Representative if:
- You’re a self-starter who gets stuff done.
- You aren’t afraid of cold-calling potential clients to prospect for basic information to pass on to the sales team.
- Your phone and writing skills are exceptional.
- You’re about to communicate relatively complex ideas so they are easily understood with clarity and confidence
- You’re inspired by great products and want to work with a product you can believe in.
- You have demonstrated an ability to work independently as well as being a productive and supportive team member
- You want to contribute to and experience an intensely challenging, rewarding, and dynamic work community.
- You thrive in an unstructured, ambiguous, fast-moving environment where strategic action is required, often with limited information.
- You deal positively with obstacles and failure in pursuit of challenging goals.
- You have experience with Sugar CRM and/or SalesLoft (or other sales tools).
What we’ll provide you:
- A great compensation plan: This is a salaried position
- With the opportunity for added commission
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals, and invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We connect carriers and drivers, making it easier to fill trucks while staying compliant.