Sales Development Representative
Gelato has built the world's largest and most global network for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We already have more than 100 production partners in 33 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Gelato is changing the way that customized products can be produced on-demand. We are already empowering thousands of e-commerce entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced. We aspire to
Together we can increase global GDP by effectively supporting local on-demand production.
So who are you?
Gelato is looking for a Sales/Business Development Rep who lives the Gelato Culture and has a demonstrated track record of being a team player and result-oriented. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail.
You are truly passionate about building companies and love working on and learning about them. You have incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You’re a doer, who changes until winning. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of the long-term ambition, this quarter’s budget, and today’s customers.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- 1-2 years sales development experience in software sales
- A go-getter attitude, who wants to develop new and innovative communications workflows.
- General understanding of prospecting methodology, CRM, and prospecting tools.
- Feels comfortable in any vertical and is technically curious.
- Thrives on helping customers solve their problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
What will you be doing?
- Great attitude as well as growth mindset of exceeding expectations and targets.
- Build creative outreach programs that build the pipeline.
- Ruthlessly prioritize, research, and build new accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts, and sending strategic emails (inc video content).
- Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
Why join as an SDR?
The direct sales team is a strategic component of our go-to-market strategy. The Sales/Business Development Rep will look to capture the attention of fast-growing companies and those that have been around for many years. The Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Gelato’s services to companies around the world, making a real impact on their customer’s experience with personalized on-demand products. This role will ultimately lead into an AE/BDM role within 12-18 months depending on performance.
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s largest platform for local production of customized items for global ecommerce sellers, anytime and anywhere