Account Executive, Mid-Market
Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, the Account Executive, Mid-Markets will be empowered to prospect, forecast, plan, and sell the Apploi platform to organizations within the post-acute care industry. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, this role will help us deepen our relationships and reach within skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and other healthcare organizations.
The ideal candidate has experience selling to the healthcare industry. This person has a successful sales track record and can manage the entire sales cycle from forecasting, planning, and prospecting to presenting, contract negotiation, and closing.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities within the long-term care space
- Utilize social selling and networking (personal and company) to make connections with contacts at target accounts
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision-makers determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences
Who You Are
- At least 2 years experience selling SaaS (Healthcare Industry a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, collaborative, and energetic team environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A one-stop-shop for all your recruitment needs.