Enterprise Account Executive
Mavenlink is looking for energetic driven sales professionals with proven sales experience to join our team as an Enterprise Account Executive. This role is responsible for driving the growth of net new business throughout an assigned regional territory.
- Prospect daily for new logo business and also within the assigned install base accounts.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within an assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting, and face-to-face meetings.
- Document daily activity in Salesforce to track performance with a one-to-one BDR relationship.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly/quarterly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts, implementation of software, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
Qualifications and Characteristics for Success
- 7-10+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Has successfully won a sales cycle to procure a multi-year seven-figure recurring SaaS deal
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory
- Ability to be a knowledgeable advisor to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in understanding the Value-Based sales cycle (Discovery to Close)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Purpose-built technology that enables predictable outcomes, limitless scale, and the workforce of the future.