Sales Development Representative - US
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on #selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (#2%done) achieved through #diversity (#balanceforbetter) and #inclusion.
What is the role?
SDR - Sales Development Representative - US- Dallas, Preferred
Our SDRs have an incredible opportunity to evangelize ThoughtSpot and deliver qualified opportunities to the sales team. SDRs have the unique opportunity to build a strong foundation of software sales skills while having a direct impact on pipeline and revenue generation. The SDR team is the first point of contact for many ThoughtSpot customers, so the right candidate will be passionate about our mission to make the world more fact-driven, AND be motivated by achieving sales goals. SDRs work cross-functionally with ThoughtSpot's marketing and sales departments in alignment with our Go To Market strategy. Join us and help us achieve our growth and expansion goals!
What You'll Do
- Qualify inbound leads and generate meetings for Sales Leaders
- Research Fortune companies to identify current and future BI/Analytics trends/initiatives
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization, discussing the value of ThoughtSpot to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with both field sales and marketing to convert leads into qualified meetings
- Design and execute creative sales/marketing campaigns
- LinkedIn – social selling and lead gen activity
- Salesforce – manage, organize and update contacts database
- Consistently work to deadlines and targets
What You Bring
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Professional, creative, and a dynamic presence
- Demonstrated a high degree of success at university and/or enterprise inside sales
- The ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly (we're a startup)
- A positive attitude and a desire to build a world-class company, as well as willingness to work closely with other functions within ThoughtSpot
- Beneficial if the experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or Analytics A strong focus on customer success
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities Excellent written and verbal communication in both
ThoughtSpot is on a mission to make the world more fact-driven. ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company, revolutionizing how the world uses data. Our platform makes it 1000x times easier for anyone to analyze data, find insights, and take actions through the power of search and AI. With experienced leadership like CEO Sudheesh Nair, who took Nutanix public in the largest tech IPO of 2016, and backed by more than $550M in funding, we’re well on our way to transforming what’s possible in the world of data. Come join us!
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in search & AI-driven analytics