Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to start or grow your career in tech sales? Are you ready to gain new technical knowledge and solution selling skills? Are you looking to be a part of an innovative team that improves customers ’ IT solutions and ways of doing business?
Redgate is the leading provider of software for professionals working on the Microsoft and Oracle data platform. We have over 200,000 customers in every type of organization around the world, from small and medium-sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100. We are an international company with offices in England, USA, Australia, and Germany. If you share our core values, but can also bring something new to our culture, we want to hear from you
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic salespeople to join our growing Austin team. As a Sales Development Rep, you’ll be responsible for engaging warm leads and existing contacts within a geographic territory, with the aim of generating a qualified pipeline and booking meetings for the Account Executives you’ll be working alongside.
At Redgate Software we aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. As part of the team, you will work with other dynamic people, in the Austin area, challenged to outperform our sales quotas. As a company focused on the success of its employees, Redgate will invest in you, your career, and will help equip you with the tools you need to achieve the best work of your life.
What is a Sales Development Representative responsible for?
- Create a great first impression on our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Define and execute strong prospecting campaigns in line with territory objectives
- Generate well qualified new leads for the accounts team that fit the ideal profile
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers while challenging their existing thinking
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products
- Use Salesforce to manage customer interactions, the sales process, and reporting
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
What makes you Redgate’s next Sales Development Representative?
- You have a BA/BS or equivalent experience
- You possess a strong desire to pursue a career in Tech Sales at Redgate
- You have the ability to work well in a small team
- You have extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- You have a positive, winning mentality with a strong desire to succeed
- You seek to understand while going above and beyond for the team and clients
- You have an understanding of sales methodologies that can be applied to any sales opportunity
What would really help?
- A successful track record in sales ( preferably in solution-based tech products )
- Track record of consistent call activities to drive engagement with prospective customers
- A general understanding of databases ( Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle ), version control ( Git ), and CI/CD platforms ( Azure DevOps, Jenkins )
- A general understanding of the sales methodologies found in Spin Selling and Challenger Sale
- A proven ability to learn and understand technical information
- Passion about sales and have the drive to grow your sales career
- A genuine interest in technology and how it works
- You have a desire to understand the issues being faced by our customers
- You’re a proactive team player and aim to get the best out of those around you
- You are familiar with Office 365, Salesforce, SalesLoft
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into a sales capacity and beyond
- World Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customers' business by providing the best database solutions in the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun, and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
A World-class Benefits Package
- Award-winning culture
- Competitive base and bonus plus a great benefits package including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- A commitment to continuous learning and development
- The annual profit share bonus
Redgate is committed to supporting remote working throughout 2021 for all of our people, including new people who join us. We're also aiming to accommodate COVID-safe office-based working for people who prefer to work this way when and where we can. Understanding how we can evolve our ways of work to offer flexibility and the benefits of both worlds after the pandemic is over is a key company goal for 2021.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Supporting database professionals to deliver value quicker while keeping data safe.