Senior Solution Consultant - USA Remote
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture, and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers, and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with a minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too!
Senior Solution Consultant
Job Location: This is a virtual role. You may work anywhere from home and be based anywhere in Europe.
About The Team
As a member of our Consulting Team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
What you will do
- Participate in deep-dive customer business requirements discovery sessions and develop requirements specifications documentation.
- Support Solution Architect in providing creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices.
- Guide and mentor junior consultants on the project team during the project.
- Learn Rapid Response software and perform solution configuration.
- Perform training of customer end-users on the configured solution.
- Understand supply chain industry trends and benchmark customers against the same.
- Ensure the customer is obtaining the business benefits as captured in the business case.
- Support the validation and testing of the solution and capture user feedback.
- Support data management and data integration-related activities.
- Any other reasonable project-related tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
What we are looking for
- A passion for working in customer-facing roles and you have great interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing, production planning, demand management industry role, and/or business software consulting role.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field with an excellent academic record.
- Good background in Supply Chain engineering concepts and understanding of statistical forecasting, inventory management, MRP, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to learn a new application – Kinaxis RapidResponse®.
- Self-direction with the ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work well in a team environment and have the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Open to travel 75% on average and 100% occasionally and also can work effectively when working remotely from the client.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Technologies we use
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with manufacturing planning solutions such as Kinaxis, SAP, JDA, etc
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis website at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Know sooner. Act faster.