Sales Development Representative
Cleo develops, markets, and sells integration software that ensures Amazon orders get delivered on time, food is stocked at the grocery store, and your local barista has the coffee beans to make your morning latte. Cleo is redefining the integration market by transforming how organizations transact business with each other with our innovative Ecosystem Integration Platform.
With over 4,000 customers, 30%+ YoY growth over the past 6 years, and customer retention over 99%, Cleo has risen as one of the fastest-growing software companies in the integration space. Now is your opportunity to join a company that can set your career into high-growth mode.
At Cleo, we are not only passionate about helping our customers reach success, but we are also passionate about our team members. We foster innovation in a thriving, high-velocity work environment. Our team members are among the best and the brightest, working in an environment where strategy, technology, and marketing intersect to create amazing products.
At Cleo, we are looking for builders, innovators, and fast-trackers to join our talented marketing and sales team.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role will support our organization's continued growth. The SDR is a part of Cleo’s first-class Sales Development Program and will become a product knowledge expert while focusing on building pipelines, identifying key decision-makers, and assisting an assigned team of Account Executives (AEs) to help drive new sales at Cleo. Our goal is to help you develop your career in sales through hands-on training, development, and advancement. This role has a clear path for being promoted into a fast-paced software sales career.
If you are looking for a career in high-tech/software sales (not just another boring job), then this is the right role for you. If you meet the experience and/or the qualifications above, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work hand-in-hand with the marketing and sales teams to generate a new, quality pipeline with real enterprise businesses (prospects)
- Evangelize and educate our prospective customers on our SaaS integration platform
- Open new accounts using effective sales practices over the phone, email, and social media
- Develop relationships and trust with key decision-makers/buyers from our prospective client targets
- Leverage some of the best sales tools in the industry like sales engagement/nurturing platforms, buying intent (AI) data, and account-based orchestration.
- Execute (and learn) successful software sales processes from initial discovery (lead) to qualified pipeline (opportunity)
- Become an expert on various sales tactics and strategies utilized in high growth SaaS companies
- Be part of one of the best on-the-job SaaS sales training programs in the industry
An Ideal Candidate Will...
- Have received a Bachelor’s degree
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results
- Display a strong interest in business development and sales
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Be effective at building strong relationships
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Enjoy learning about the IT /Software industry
- Due to COVID this role will start off remote and will move back into our Chicago office once it has been deemed safe. MUST have the ability to work out of the Chicago office location at the time of re-opening.
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Great Healthcare + Dental + Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- FSA and HSA options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Representing a company with 4,000+ clients and a 99% retention rate
- Accelerated title and salary growth potential
- A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cleo ... never stops.