Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud-based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 400 people globally, have offices in the USA, Australia, Canada, and the UK with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. We are seeking an SDR to join our highly motivated, high velocity, and growing team based in our downtown Toronto office (on a hybrid work model). LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring, and support in order for you to be successful. We have ambitious goals to be #1 in this market and are looking for individuals to be part of that growth.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
Our Sales Development team is a growing group of sales professionals who help attorneys invest in LEAP for their practice. We are looking for a passionate storyteller and communicator, who believes in LEAP and articulately promotes it to attorneys without losing authenticity. We want you to be fiercely inspired to evangelize LEAP to attorneys and small law firms.
· Performs a high volume of outbound calls to prospective law firms.
· Generates qualified leads and schedules meetings for our Business Development team.
· Builds relationships with clients through social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and Twitter.
· Achieves, weekly & monthly Key Performance Indicators.
· Exceeds team goals to drive success.
· Show up hungry every day, and never shy away from a passionate discussion.
· Experience with CRM systems including Salesforce
· Familiarity with MS Office including Excel and Outlook Calendaring
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Impeccable presentation skills
· Self-discipline, High Emotional Intelligence, Velocity & Endurance
· Relentlessly Competitive
· Creatively setting up first-meetings
· A specialist with exposure to the Professional Services sector (legal, financial, medical, etc.)
· Thriving under pressure and being rock steady in your mindset
At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with
We continually improve to be the best
We NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
LEAP is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.