Sales Developent Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Company
JupiterOne is a cloud-native cybersecurity platform that provides visibility, compliance, and governance for our customers. Customers use JupiterOne to analyze data from their entire digital environment into a single point of truth, where they are able observe and understand the relationships between assets, collect evidence for security audits, and a whole lot more.
$19M Series A funding with Bain Capital
451 Firestarter Award for Exceptional Innovation
Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
About The Role
At JupiterOne, our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities within target accounts in collaboration with their regional sales managers. SDRs determine which accounts require research and execute prospecting activities to drive a qualified pipeline. As the initial point of contact in JupiterOne's outreach efforts, the SDR is responsible for representing the brand, educating our prospects, and maintaining a best-in-class relationship between JupiterOne and our customers.
We are looking for some rockstars to help us launch this industry-leading tool to market.
- Research white space accounts to find the right titles to contact (lead hunting)
- Collaborate with your team to approach your patch effectively, creating new conversations for J1 within your target accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email (combination of cold and warm outreach)
- Source and qualify prospects using a variety of business intelligence platforms (Hubspot, SalesLoft, Gong)
- Build and execute an outbound prospecting cadence to reach target prospects
- Generate qualified first meetings within target accounts for your Account Executives
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate RSM, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in our tools
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Entrepreneurial spirit ready to help an early-stage startup build out its SDR program
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated attitude
- The ability to not just identify tasks, but take the initiative to solve them
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales/sales development goals in an automated sales environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Strong time and territory management skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- The highest level of integrity
- 4-year college degree required
Experts say there are a few things to consider before joining an early-stage company: the funding, the market opportunity, the leadership. JupiterOne is incredibly well-positioned with all three!
The Funding: with a $19M Series A led by Bain Capital and a $30M Series B led by Sapphire Ventures, JupiterOne is positioned for explosive growth and backed by some of the most respected VC firms on earth.
The Market Opportunity: cybersecurity asset management is the fastest-growing segment of the global security and compliance market, estimated to reach $8.5 billion in spending by 2024. JupiterOne leads the effort to define this vertical and in less than a year has already emerged as the powerful shaping force in this high-demand segment.
The Leadership: JupiterOne leadership comes from the most cutting-edge organizations in IT, including security innovators and architects, patent-holders, and experienced C-Level leaders from some of the most respected names in cybersecurity. Our leadership has a proven track record of launching successful companies in the security space.
If you're ready to join our early-stage security startup (the well-funded leader in a clearly defined new security vertical), we invite you to join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.