Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience - from the first click to doorstep - and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to hunt for leads within our top accounts. The person will partner with our Enterprise Account Executives and Marketing team to target and prospect decision-makers of prospective and current clients. Through executive engagement and a consultative, customer-focused selling approach, you will qualify leads by exploring prospects' complex challenges, needs, and pains while also educating prospects on the value of our solutions.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Prospect and source new business opportunities through cold calling, emailing, and social outreach
- Utilizing effective communication skills, create a great first impression with our prospects through personalized and professional interactions
- While participating in high-level discovery calls, understand customer needs and pains resulting in a successful sale and cultivated relationship in a cross-functional environment
- Through strategic alignment, partner with Account Executives & cross-functional teams to create and prioritize target lists or accounts.
- Deliver, exceed, and crush your weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets
- Scheduling and management of activities in Salesforce
- Event participation (i.e. industry events, trade shows, Summit, etc.)
- BA/BS Degree Required or equivalent experience
- Prior sales experience is a plus; Experience working in SaaS/Technology sector is a huge plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energy, passion, and a great attitude is a must
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve business objectives
- A desire to be in sales is necessary for the role
- Track record of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by your needs to power your teams for retailers, manufacturers, and brands.