Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you are in Software security sales with experience, please read on!
We are a cutting-edge Enterprise Software company that takes a modern SaaS approach to achieve company-wide GRC goals. Our mission is to turn corporate compliance from a cost-centered pain point to a valued strategic asset.
We are looking for a hungry, drive Account Executive with a background in Enterprise SaaS technology that wants to be the boss of their territory. You are someone who is a top performer with a track record of success who wants the ability to expand with a company that is in hyper-growth mode. We are on target to double our revenue goals, and we want to bring someone on board that can triple that number.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends
What You Need for this Position
- 2 years of SaaS Sales
- Proven record of success
- Selling to the C-suite level
- Experience working with CRM tools such as SalesForce
- Working with GRC is a plus!
What's In It for You
- Flexible vacation policy
- Full Benefits
- Stock options
So, if you are in Software security sales with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS29-1641835 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jodi Sheer - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Search. Apply. Done.